15 October 2020
Today, looking after our health is more important than ever.
Healthily with Dettol is the first medically trusted, safe app that gives individuals the tools they need to take control of their health. The free app, available on Android and iOS, will help users understand their health, find answers and boost wellbeing with practical tools and insights, all approved by the Healthily Clinical Advisory Board. With further integration coming soon, including custom Dettol content integrated within the app, content amplification, integrated marketing support and customised user journeys, the two brands are on a mission to transform health across India through informed and effective self-care.
From Dettol’s early days of protecting against infection in UK hospitals, it’s grown to become synonymous with everyday health. Today, the brand’s mission is to help protect families living their everyday lives at home. Partnering with Healthily will help Dettol deliver on their mission in new and important ways, especially now, when self-care at home is so critical.
In addition to the co-branded app, Healthily has over 275 medically-approved health articles translated to Hindi available on the web.
“We are committed to delivering better self-care access and tools to create a digital-first experience for consumers. Healthily with Dettol is an innovation that will empower millions of our consumers in India with the ability to take control of their health and better protect themselves and their families”, said Pankaj Duhan, Marketing Director, South Asia, Health, RB.
“We're delighted to launch our first-ever co-branded app with Dettol, a giant in the health and hygiene category. With coronavirus at an all-time high, there’s no better time for simple, easy-to-use, medically validated content to be accessible to the Indian public,” said CEO, Matteo Berlucchi.
Notes to editors
Healthily is a free app from Your.MD that puts self-care at the heart of healthcare, with a mix of user-friendly health tools and content all approved by the Healthily clinical advisory board. The only self-care app registered as a Class 1 Medical Device, Healthily helps anyone, anywhere decide when to see a doctor and how to manage wellbeing safely at home. All part of Your.MD’s mission to help a billion people find their health through informed self-care.
Healthily platform tools:
1. ASSESS: Our friendly chatbot helps you decide if you need to see a doctor. Tell it how you feel and its Augmented Intelligence recommends the best next steps for your symptoms – including self-care for issues you can treat at home.
2. LEARN: Our Health Library, sourced from the UK’s National Health Service, completed by our own medical team, is the simplest, safest and most comprehensive in the world. Includes the up-to-date guidance and information on coronavirus (COVID-19).
3. TRACK: Our user-friendly, secure health journal and symptom trackers help you keep track of your health and store notes, in complete privacy.
4. FIND: We’ve created OneStop Health™ Marketplace, the first vetted directory of healthcare products and services offered by other companies. So you can speak to a doctor, find a medicine or discover the best apps for you.
5. MANAGE: We’re also building self-care hubs to help you manage and improve specific health areas or conditions.
RB* is driven by its purpose to protect, heal and nurture in a relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We fight to make access to the highest-quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right, not a privilege, for everyone.
RB is proud to have a stable of trusted household brands found in households in more than 190 countries. These include Enfamil, Nutramigen, Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Mucinex, Durex, Scholl, Clearasil, Lysol, Dettol, Veet, Harpic, Cillit Bang, Mortein, Finish, Vanish, Calgon, Woolite, Air Wick and more. 20 million RB products a day are bought by consumers globally.
RB’s passion to put consumers and people first, to seek out new opportunities, to strive for excellence in all that we do, and to build shared success with all our partners, while doing the right thing, always is what guides the work of our 40,000+ diverse and talented colleagues worldwide.
For more information visit www.rb.com
*RB is the trading name of the Reckitt Benckiser group of companies